1. Dr.Abraj is a Services Platform that provides Personality-type Analysis & Relationships Matchmaking services. Dr.Abraj is the operator of Dr.Abraj Application and website.
B. Dr.Abraj is committed to protecting our customer's privacy. Please take the time to review this notice which explains what information we collect about you, how we use it and your rights. We refer to them by ("Dr.Abraj", "company", "Program(s)", "Application(s)", "app(s)", "we", "us", "Our", "Site(s)", "Website(s)", "Service(s)", or "Our sites and services").
C. "Data controller" and "data processor" are important concepts in understanding a company's responsibilities under the GDPR. Depending on the scenario, a company may be a data controller, data processor or both – and has specific responsibilities as a result:
1. Data controller: A company is a data controller when it has the responsibility of deciding why and how (the "purposes" and "means") the personal data is processed. Under the GDPR, data controllers have to adopt compliance measures to cover how data is collected, what it's used for and how long it's retained. They also need to make sure that people can access the data about them. Data controllers must ensure that data processors meet their contractual commitments to process data safely and legally.
2. Data processor: A company is a data processor when it processes personal data on behalf of a data controller such as a “Third Party”. Under the GDPR, data processors have obligations to process data safely and legally.
3. While Dr.Abraj operates the majority of our services as a data controller, there are some instances in which we operate as a data processor when working with businesses and other third parties. When Dr.Abraj processes data on a Third Party’s behalf, the Third Party must have an appropriate legal basis for Dr.Abraj to process this data.
D. Personal information we collect
1. When visiting our website and application, our web servers temporarily record the following:
1. Technical details of the device used to access our websites, such as the browser type used, the operating system installed and device settings.
2. Your IP address and, if you have accessed our websites from a device such as a mobile telephone, the Unique Device Identifier of your device.
3. Our Web server collects certain data that is automatically transmitted by your Web browser.
4. The name of your Internet service provider.
5. The date and type of services you request.
E. Dr.Abraj collects certain information from and about its users in these ways:
1. Directly from the user.
2. Directly from the third party.
F. Personal information is collected when you sign in to drabraj.com, upon registration with Dr.Abraj, or when contacting us via phone or email. Additional personal identification information such as user name, password, billing information, and contact information may also be collected in order to offer you Dr.Abraj Services.
1. When you register to use Dr.Abraj. We collect may include, but is not limited to:
1.1. Your name.
1.2. Your date of birth.
1.3. Your contact details including your address, email, mobile phone number and any other phone number you provide.
1.4. Personal information based on your interaction with, or activities on, Website and its content and advertising, including computer and mobile device identifiers, device type, geo-location information, connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, mobile network information, time, date, referring URL, the type of operating system and browser, IP address and standard web log data.
2. Dr.Abraj reserves the right to share your information with these third parties, in order to provide you related Services, or when it is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers, or the public.
3. If we collect information about you from someone else, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the matters listed in clause.
4. We will collect personal information from you by Dr.Abraj and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
5. Information Obtained from Third Parties. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
G. Reason for collecting your personal information
1. We collect, use and store personal information about you to access to the website and for services to be provided to you by third parties.
2. We collect, use and store personal information about you to enable you to access & visit our app and websites and to create anonymous usage statistics based on the automatically transmitted data (see section 2.1), which enable us to track the use of our app and websites and to tailor them to your needs; as well as to enhance the product report of personality type services you request.
3. We are collecting, storing and sharing your personal information to:
3.1. Assess your needs to determine suitable services.
3.2. Send you requested service information.
3.3. Respond to the client’s services requests.
3.4. Respond to your questions and concerns.
3.5. Display content based upon your interests.
3.6. Enable you to post your likes, comments, and contact or be contacted by prospective employers.
3.7. List you in our member directory made available only to other members.
3.8. To fulfill your service request and maintain your online account.
3.9. To process service requests and to tailor our services to your wishes.
3.10. To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
3.11. To personalize the app and site to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, your service requests history, your article favorites, and your browsing activity.
3.12. To improve and maintain the app and site, and monitor the usage.
3.13. For market researches, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our product.
3.14. For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
3.15. To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
3.16. Where required, we may also use your personal data in order to enforce our third party rights.
4. When you pay for a service, we record your service type for archiving and business monitoring purposes. However, we DO NOT store your credit card or other payment details.
5. When you subscribe to our e-Newsletter or choose favorites of articles to read, we collect your name, contact details, and gender; should you wish to provide such information.
6. When you register for an account, we record the information you provide us, such as your service requests history, Services’ reports you request, favorites preferences, and any other details which you add to your profile.
7. When you submit anything through or Enquiry Form / Contact Form, we store your contact details for the purposes of following up and answering your questions.
8. When you contact our Customer Services Team, we may record the details of the interaction in order to trace your inquiry and better serve your needs.
9. You must be over 16 years of age to register for a personal account, subscribe to our emails, and/or place a service request with Dr.Abraj. This app and website are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16.
10. Dr.Abraj may share your personal information with third parties only in the way that is described in this privacy statement.
11. Dr.Abraj may disclose information for the reason of:
11.1. Process bookings made on the website.
11.3. Comply with any applicable law, request by a government agency or court order.
11.4. Respond to or resolve claims that a person has violated the rights of others.
11.5. Protect a person’s rights, property or safety.
11.6. Third parties to whom you expressly ask us to send, or consent to us sending, your personal information.
11.8. With other companies as necessary for the operation of our app and site.
11.9. With our service providers working for us, such as payment processors.
11.10. With our professional and legal advisors.
11.11. Third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection.
11.12. With law enforcement or other governmental authorities, e.g. to report a fraud or in response to a lawful request.
11.13. In the event that we sell any business assets, the personal data of our customers may be disclosed to a potential buyer.
13. Otherwise where we have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted to do so.
H. Disclosing Personal Information to Third-Party
2. We transmit personal data collected in connection with the payment to service providers who help us process your transactions. In particular, this pertains to providers of credit card billing services, insofar as it is necessary to transmit the data for the purpose of payment processing.
I. The Secure of the personal information
1. Our goal is to make your experience of Personality-type Analysis & Relationships Matchmaking services safe, convenient and worry-free. We ensure that data is encrypted when leaving the app. This process involves converting information or data into a code to prevent unauthorized access.
2. The security of your personal information is important to us so we take the responsibly to protect the personal information.
3. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Our employees are required, as a condition of their employment, to treat personal information held by us as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal information.
5. Your personal information is protected in transit by a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) which fully encrypts and protects all of your personal data (name, region, phone number, birth date, and credit card number) from being read by anyone over the Internet. This secure method ensures the protection of all credit and debit card transactions.
6. Your personal data is kept confidential and we do not make email addresses available to third parties other than for our business operation needs. We have certain Third Party Service Providers who perform important business functions on our behalf, such as processing credit card transactions; they have access to personal data needed to carry out their functions, but they may not use it for other purposes. Also the Voice-Call operator; they have access to personal data, phone number, and country to carry out their voice calling functions.
7. If you have any questions about security on our Website, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
2. Cookies are small and often encrypted files that are stored in your browser directory. Cookies make it possible to identify you as a specific customer and to store your personal preferences when using our website and your technical information. The main benefit for you is that you do not have to enter the information contained in the cookies every time you visit our website. Cookies do not necessarily contain or reveal personal information. If, however, you enter personal information on our website, this may be associated with the data stored in the cookies. Operators of other websites have no access to these files.
3. We use Google Analytics on our websites. This is a web analysis service offered by Google Inc. that enables the collection of detailed statistics on website traffic and its sources. We use Google Analytics solely for statistical purposes, such as in order to track how many users have clicked on a particular article or page.
4. Google Analytics is based on cookies and records information about your use of our websites including your IP address. To prevent users from being identified by their IP addresses, we use a specialized code to ensure that your IP address is recorded solely in a truncated (and therefore anonymous) form. It is no longer possible to identify individual users with this truncated IP address. The information recorded by Google Analytics is transmitted to Google Inc. based in the United States. Google is self-certified under the Privacy Shield to provide adequate protection of your personal data under Egyptian & EU law.
K. Storage and Retention of Data
1. We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above, and so this period will vary depending on your interactions with us. For example, if you have made a service request from our application, we will keep a record of your request and result report for the period necessary for invoicing, tax and warranty purposes.
2. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint about service) for as long as it is necessary to protect us from any legal claim that can occur.
3. Where we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will delete it. Please note that when you unsubscribe from our newsletters, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you emails in the future and to keep a shred of evidence that you were subscribing for newsletters emails one day to protect us from any legal claim can occur.
L. Accessing personal information (Your Rights)
1. Access, update, correct, erase or restrict processing your personal information. You have the right to request access to and/or correction of any other personal information that we hold about you. When you update your personal information, you will be asked to verify your identity before we proceed with your request. Once we obtain sufficient information to accommodate your request for access to or correction of your personal information, we shall proceed to respond to your request within any timeframe set out under your applicable data protection laws.
2. Under the Privacy Act, you have certain rights to access the personal information we collect and hold about you. You also have the right to ask us to correct information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
3. In the interests of protecting the privacy of individuals about whom we hold personal information, we will require that you verify your identity by enclosing a copy of a form of identification such as a valid ID, current driver's license or passport.
4. If you wish to view, delete, update or limit the personal data that we have collected from you via our application and website you can contact us at any time. The same applies if you have any questions about the data we hold about you or the use thereof. Please note that such personal information may be needed to make service requests or to take advantage of promotions on our application.
5. If you wish to have your data deleted, it will be erased immediately from our system unless we are obliged to continue storing it to comply with statutory retention periods. Under such circumstances, we will ensure that your data is prevented from being used for other purposes. We need to take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to and/or deletion of your personal data.
6. For the subscription and receiving of emails, we follow the opt-in/opt-out policy. If you wish to opt-out of receiving emails from us, please click the unsubscribe link included in every message.
7. If you have supplied any personal data to us, you have the right to request access to and correction of such personal data held by us. Inquiries concerning your personal data held by us, including the making of access and corrections, should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We reserve the right to change this statement at any time by posting revisions on the site.
7. If you have any inquiries or complaints, you may contact us at email@example.com
8. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the abovementioned purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. A copy of your personal data collected and processed by us will be provided to you upon your request free of charge. For any extra requests of the same information, we may charge a reasonable fee based on actual administrative costs according to the applicable laws.
10. If you would like to request access to your personal data held by us or if you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the email address below. Email: email@example.com
11. For details relating to the personal information in your Account, you may also access and change them by logging into your account on your device.
12. If you are a European Union user under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)، you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal information. We shall consider the grounds regarding your erasure request and take reasonable steps, including technical measures, if the grounds apply to GDPR.
13. If you are a European Union user under GDPR, you have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing your personal information. We shall consider the grounds regarding your restriction request. If the grounds apply to GDPR, we shall only process your personal information under applicable circumstances in GDPR and inform you before the restriction of processing is lifted.
14. If you are a European Union user under GDPR, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you
15. If you are a European Union user under GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used format and transmit the information to another data controller.
1. The copyright in all material on this Site is reserved.
2. You may not copy any part of this site or do any other act in relation to any part of this Site which is prohibited by copyright.
O. Contact Us